In this 8-week before or after school program, children take action to help others, and will learn the importance of compassion and giving. They will complete projects such as preparing food for homeless shelters and writing letters to orphans while gaining life lessons and leadership skills along the way.
Program participants will –
- Go through various exercises to help them think beyond themselves, and consider how others may live in less fortunate circumstances
- Learn about the power of compassion and empathy, and how they can make a difference
- Experience working as a team to help others
- Participate in hands-on projects that will directly help kids in need
- Improve project management, goal-setting, public speaking and planning skills
- Gain valuable service experience, preparing them for service requirements in middle and high school
For more information on how to bring this unique program to your school,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our Class Sponsor –