Touching Heart’s CSR Program
WHAT IS CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY?
More corporations are making corporate giving and social responsibility an important part of their culture and values. Research shows that 55% of consumers are willing to pay more for products and services from socially conscious companies. Giving back can also be a fun way to bond as a team and create a closer community.
PROGRAMS THAT TEACH CHILDREN THE JOY GIVING
Since our founding, more than 2,600 children have participated in a Touching Heart program. They, in turn, have helped more than 10,000 children in need. Funds donated to Touching Heart multiply in value, both monetarily and over time.
ONE = THREE
- A donation of $1,000 covers the cost of a Kids on a Mission Movie Day, raising $3,000 for local children in need – tripling in value to help those who need it most!
- One child who participates in a Touching Heart program helps three children in need.
- Over 100 children attend the Movie Day, and are inspired to help others. Once they experience the joy of giving, the possibilities are limitless for them to give throughout their lifetime, inspiring others to do the same.
Through our programs, children take action to help others by leading fundraising events and completing service projects. Children gain:
- An understanding of philanthropy and why it’s important
- Awareness of local and international charitable causes and needs
- Business skills such as project management, budgeting, public speaking, marketing and more
- Lessons about teamwork
- Leadership skills